Note: Main auditorium of Chulalongkorn University IMG 0338 // Main auditorium of Chulalongkorn University IMG 0338 // Phra Kiao
- The 90th Anniversary of Chulalongkorn University Scholarship
- CU.Graduate School Thesis Grant
- Overseas Research Experience Scholarship for Graduate Student
- Overseas Academic Presentation Scholarship for Graduate Students
- Overseas Academic Presentation Scholarship Option II for Graduate Student's and Postdoctoral Fellow's Publication
- Domestic Academic Presentation Scholarship for Graduate Student
- Postdoctoral Fellowship
- The 100th Anniversary Chulalongkorn University for Doctoral Scholarship
- H.M. the King Bhumibhol Adulyadej's 72nd Birthday Anniversary Scholarship
- Thainess Study Schorlarship for Graduate Students
- 60/40 Support for Tuition Fee
- Teaching Assistant Scholarship
- Research Assistant Scholarship
- Tuition fees Scholarship for Master to Doctoral
- ASEAN Scholarship
- Scholarship for International Graduate Students
for more details see Graduate School, Chulalongkorn University.
Chulalongkorn University International House (CU iHouse)
Chulalongkorn University International House ( CU iHouse) is a 26-storey, 846-unit, on campus residence for international students and lecturers. Rooms come fully furnished with air conditioning, modern conveniences, 24-hour security and safety systems. The residence is included in the university’s shuttle bus services.
for more details see website
The University has given honorary degrees to heads of state and other international dignitaries, including two US Presidents:
Chulalongkorn University student traditions include:
- Chula–Thammasat Traditional Football Match: The annual football match between Chulalongkorn University and Thammasat University in January at Suphashalasai Stadium. It first started in 1934.
- Loy Krathong: an annual celebration of the full moon night, which usually falls on the first full moon day in November. Since the festival is open to the public, it attracts many people, especially Chulalongkorn students and faculty and those who live in downtown Bangkok, to come to the university to float their Krathongs on the university's pond.
- Chulalongkorn Academic Exhibition: a triennial academic and research exhibition presented by Chulalongkorn University's students and faculty. It is regarded as one of the most important academic fairs in Thailand.
Student activities and clubs
The University is host to 40 student clubs, including the Buddhism and Traditions Club, the Religious Studies Club, the Mind Study Club, and the Thai Classical Music Club. Chulalongkorn also have a Morals Network, which actively campaigns to protect student activities from damaging the university's reputation. The University's Cheer Club annually organizes the Chula-Thammasat traditional football match.
- HRH Prince Mahidol Adulyadej of Songkhla, father of King Ananda Mahidol and King Bhumibol Adulyadej
- HRH Princess Galyani Vadhana, princess of Narathiwat, Thailand
- HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, princess of Thailand
- HRH Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana, princess of Thailand
- Banjong Pisanthanakun, co-directed and co-written of a box-office hit film such as Shutter (which was re-made in the US as Shutter, and in India as Sivi and Alone)
- Surakiart Sathirathai, former Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand Foreign Affairs, Education and Culture and the former Thailand's candidate for United Nations Secretary-General in 2006
- Mallica Vajrathon, a sociologist, political scientist and former United Nations Senior Staff member
- Win Lyovarin, a Thai writer, two-time winner of the S.E.A. Write Award
- Binlah Sonkalagiri, a winner of the S.E.A. Write Award
- Thanpuying Dhasanawalaya Sornsongkram, daughter of HRH Princess Galyani Vadhana
- Apinan Poshyananda, Director-General, Office of Contemporary Art, The Ministry of Culture and one of the top curators in the Asian region
- Pinyo Suwankiri, Thailand National Artist in the area of applied arts (Thai architecture)
- Borwornsak Uwanno, a Thai legal expert and a cabinet secretary-general under the Thaksin-government
- Kiatisuk Senamuang, a professional football player
- Sukhumbhand Paripatra, the 15th Governor of Bangkok
- Thitiya Rangsitpol a Politician, the 1st Spokesperson Ministry of Defence 1995, Deputy Secretary of Defence 2001and Congress Woman of Thailand 2001-2005
- Suporn Watanyusakul, pioneer in vaginoplasty & facial reconstruction
- Pakorn Chatborirak, Thai actor and model.
- Yong Poovorawan, a noted scientist in the fields of pediatric hepatology, viral hepatitis and virology, and an expert on the H5N1 avian influenza virus
- Chit Phumisak, a Thai author, philologist, historian, poet and Communist rebel. His most influential book was The Face of Thai Feudalism (Thai: โฉมหน้าศักดินาไทย, Chom Na Sakdina Thai). He also has been described as the "Che of Thailand".
- Alexander Rendell, Thai actor and model.
- Natapohn Tameeruks, Thai actor and model.
- Urassaya Sperbund, Thai actor and model.
- Two medals from Olympic 2016 Rio de Janeiro games
- The PH21 team, Computer Engineering students at Chulalongkorn University, got the 1st prize from the Microsoft Imagine Cup 2016 in the games category
- Chulalongkorn University Concert Choir Won Gold Award in World-Class Musical Competition 2014
The university Robocup team, Plasma‐Z, got several prizes from the robotics competition as follow.
- In 2005, almost reached the quarter-final at Osaka RoboCup.
- In 2006, the third place and technical challenge at Bremen RoboCup.
- In 2007, second place Atlanta World RoboCup.
- In 2008, finally, the team got champion of World RoboCup Small‐Sized Robot League at Suzhou, China.
Moreover, another university Robocup team, Plasma-RX has participated in Rescue robot league at World RoboCup 2008, Suzhou, China, and won the first prize and the best-in-class in mobility award.
- Academic dress of Chulalongkorn University
- Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
- Education in Thailand
- Chula United football club